Lectures and tutorials take place Fridays and some Thursdays in 548L.
- 13.00–14.30pm Lecture
- 14.30–16.00pm Tutorial
|Fri 29 Mar||Naturals|
|Fri 5 Apr||Induction & Relations|
|Thu 11 Apr||Relations|
|Fri 19 Apr||(Miami)|
|Fri 26 Apr||Equality & Isomorphism & Connectives|
|Fri 3 May||Negation & Quantifiers & Decidable & Lists|
|Fri 10 May||(Melbourne)|
|Fri 17 May||(Sydney)|
|Fri 24 May||Lambda & Properties|
|Fri 31 May||(Padova)|
|Fri 7 June||DeBruijn & More|
|Fri 14 June||(Buenos Aires)|
|Fri 21 June||Inference & Untyped|
|Fri 28 June||Propositions as Types & mock exam|
|Fri 5 July||exam|
For instructions on how to set up Agda for PLFA see Getting Started.
- PUC Assignment 1 due Friday 26 April.
- PUC Assignment 2 due Wednesday 22 May.
- PUC Assignment 3 due Wednesday 5 June.
- PUC Assignment 4 due Wednesday 19 June.
- PUC Assignment 5 due Tuesday 25 June.
- PUC Assignment 6 due Tuesday 25 June. Use file Exam. Despite the rubric, do all three questions.
Submit assignments by email to email@example.com. Attach a single file named
Assignment1.lagda.md or the like. Include your name and email in the submitted file.